February 21, 2008

MeMe !!

I've been tagged by Happy Home Baker, one of my favourite blogs to do a meme. As compared to the previous meme, this time, the topic is so general - Five facts about myself. This can be anything..so kinda difficult for me to come out with five facts to share with fellow bloggers about me. :) Ok I'll try my best ;)
  1. I must bake something at least once a week (unless really impossible) or at the very least 'create' something edible, if not my hands would get 'itchy' and feel really uncomfortable.
  2. I visit the Phoon Huat at the Sembawang MRT branch every now and then whenever I run out of baking supplies because it's near my home. I usually go there after work in the evening. So, you might just bump into me if you happen to be there!
  3. When I need to use the kitchen, I became the 'king' and my mum would refrain from cooking cos' there is simply not enough space as my kitchen is pathetically small. Thanks mummy for being so understanding. Hehe :P
  4. Two little dreams of mine - 1) To turn my hobby into something career-related, that I'd really love to do, though I've not had any concrete plans in mind yet. Right now, I just wish to concentrate in improving my skills, earn and save money first!
  5. 2) I wish to have my little (not physically) dream kitchen - Big enough, with the best, beautiful equipment, and lotsa cute baking utensils and bakewares, and ergonomically tailored for my baking/cooking needs. :)
Ok, here's the next meme steps to follow:
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
  3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Now, these are the following I would like to tag:

Happy Mrs Kwok - Viewfinder of Mr & Mrs Kwok
Anne - Simply Anne's
Elyn - e'sjoie
Small Small Baker

Bernice's Baking Journey

Happy Meme-ing!

7 comments:

daphne said...

hey aimei, your dreams are not little! they will grow! =)

Aimei said...

Thanks Daphne!! :)

Happy Homebaker said...

hi aimei, I have replied your email back to your flickr mail...hope u don't mine? as I check my flickr very regular.
I wish your dreams will come true very soon!

Small Small Baker said...

Hi Aimei, thanks for tagging me. I'm sure your dream will come true. Go for it! :)

Aimei said...

Hi HHB and SSB, thanks!! :)

Yuri said...

Hi aimei, all the best for your dream. You've been tagged again, check it out here http://yuribake.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimei
You are also in my tag list...haha! So here is the link -http://www.playkeen.blogspot.com/