The reason I'm blogging about such as common muffin is cos' it taste and smell so good that I'd like to share it here with everyone :)
240g plain flour
120g caster sugar
2 tbsp orange zest (can substitute 1 tbsp with lemon zest if you like)
1 tbsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
225ml plain yoghurt
115ml sunflower/canola oil
1 lightly beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour (sifted), sugar, orange zest, baking powderand salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the yoghurt, oil and egg until well blended. Add the flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove tin from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins and serve warm.