- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line oven trays with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric beater until smooth. Stir in sifted flours. Add cranberries and knead to form a smooth dough.
- Divide dough into two portions and chill dough in the fridge for about 1 hour, until firm.
- Roll dough to about 3mm thickness (you can use the thicker end of two chopsticks as a guide).
- Cut out your desired shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for about 12 minutes in the preheated oven (my cookie is about 4-5-cm, if your cookie is bigger, you have to increase the baking time. When cookie is slightly browned, it is ready).
- Remove from oven to cool on a wire rack.
Adapted From: The Australian Women's Weekly: Cookies