- I must bake something at least once a week (unless really impossible) or at the very least 'create' something edible, if not my hands would get 'itchy' and feel really uncomfortable.
- I visit the Phoon Huat at the Sembawang MRT branch every now and then whenever I run out of baking supplies because it's near my home. I usually go there after work in the evening. So, you might just bump into me if you happen to be there!
- When I need to use the kitchen, I became the 'king' and my mum would refrain from cooking cos' there is simply not enough space as my kitchen is pathetically small. Thanks mummy for being so understanding. Hehe :P
- Two little dreams of mine - 1) To turn my hobby into something career-related, that I'd really love to do, though I've not had any concrete plans in mind yet. Right now, I just wish to concentrate in improving my skills, earn and save money first!
- 2) I wish to have my little (not physically) dream kitchen - Big enough, with the best, beautiful equipment, and lotsa cute baking utensils and bakewares, and ergonomically tailored for my baking/cooking needs. :)
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Happy Mrs Kwok - Viewfinder of Mr & Mrs Kwok
Anne - Simply Anne's
Elyn - e'sjoie
Small Small Baker
Bernice's Baking Journey